Over the past four months I have been chronicling our September 2015 trip to Ontario.
A few statistics from this holiday.
- 1496 photographs taken on the Canon DSLR, plus more on compact camera and smartphones
- 754 selected for 33 Smugmug galleries
- 6 photographs were used to produce mugs that were used on Christmas presents
- 3 photographs were used to make jigsaws, also for Christmas presents
- 3 sunsets captured
- 26 blogs posted here since mid October
- 5 historic properties visited
- 5 double decker buses riden upon, 2 of which were ex-London Transport routemasters
- 4 round trips on Toronto’s GO Transit Lakeshore route
- 6 trips on the TTC metro
- Around 1,400 kilometres driven around Ontario
- 2 boat trips
- 4 different Icelandair aircraft flown
- 2 churches attended for Sunday service
We will visit Ontario again. There is plenty more to see in the Niagara region, Algonquin Park and Bruce County. There is also the wide open spaces of Northern Ontario, the north shore of Lake Ontario and Ottawa to visit. There is plenty to plan for a future holiday.